The sketch below represents the function f(x)=x^2+bx^2+cx+d and g(x)=ax+q. The points A, B(2;-16) and C are points where the two graphs intersect.
C(6,0) is an x-intercept of f, while L and M are the turning points of f.
1. Show that b=-5, c=-8 and d=12 if it is given that f(x)=3x^2-10-8
2. Determine the coordinates of the turning points, L and M, of f.
3. Determine the equation of g.
4. If it is further given that the coordinate point A are (x;36), determine the length of AM.
5. For which value(s) of x ...
is the graph f increasing?
is the graph f concave down?