41, 47 and 53
1. It must follow the order of operations.
2. You can use any operation:
3. You can also use grouping symbols (parentheses)
4. You can also use ANY operation on a calculator.
5. Exponents, factorials, decimal points, and square root are all allowed.
6. The Tricky Part, you have to use ALL 4 numbers and can not use a number more than once.
7. Remember, they are digits, so 3 and 6 can not be made INTO the number 36.
8. Reminder, using the number two as an exponent COUNTS as you using the number two.