Choose all the statements which are FALSE.
1. If the number of equations in a linear system exceeds the number of unknowns, then the system must be inconsistent - thus no solution.
2. If B has a column with zeros, then AB will also have a column with zeros, if this product is defined.
3. If AB + BA is defined, then A and B are square matrices of the same size/dimension/order.
4. Suppose A is an n x n matrix and assume A^2 = O, where O is the zero matrix. Then A = O.
5. If A and B are n x n matrices such that AB = I, then BA = I, where I is the identity matrix.